Never say never

 

29 September 2011











Pants-Zara;Shoes-Stradivarius;Necklace-Vintage;Rings-Forever21,H&M;Bag-DIY;Watches-Timberland,vintage


Never say never!I said a million times that I would never ever wear animal print,and look at me!I would wear shoes,bags,shirts,you name it.And I have it all in my closet!
I was looking for wide pants for a while and then on Majorca in Zara I found few models.And bought them all!They were too long,so the best mom in the world had few hours during my visit over the weekend to shorten it.Now,they're perfect!Wait,'till you see other pairs;)
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER



16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your bag!!!!!
    kisses
    G.

    www.thecihc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mislim da mi se ovo do sad najviše sviđa, tako jednostavno, a tako predivno :)
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here ! I start this year to love and buy this print !
    your shirt is very nice ! love this look !

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah leopard. looks great! :D love it

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mnogo mi se sviđaju pantalone i cipele :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfit! I like it! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. ovaj mi se outfit najvise svidja :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how chic you look in leopard!

    http://linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how chic you look in leopard!

    http://linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great blog.
    Visit me bella

    Bacione from Stockholm

    ReplyDelete