Don't hold your breath

 

31 August 2011









Dress,rings,necklace-H&M;Denim vest-Calvin Klein Jeans;


When I was thinking what to wear yesterday,I thought about this outfit but without the denim vest.I realized the vest is all that it needed,but I didn't have it...Than I saw this denim jacket in my closet that I wore only once in my life,took the scissors and cut the sleeves!It's much better now plus I think I'm gonna wear it few times;)
Remember when I told you that we don't know anything about camera yet?Well that's why some pictures are blurry,we probably messed something up:)Note to self:Read manuals!
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LOOKBOOK



15 comments:

  1. točkice :)
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is marvellous
    i love the "topos" dress
    kisses from Spain

    http://elarmariodepispi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Točkiceeee, i tako ih dobro nosiš :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prelepa ti je haljina ;) svidja mi se kako ide uz prsluk! Torba je pun pogodak :DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove it!perfect jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. točkice i traper - super izgledaju skupa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. odlicna kombinacija!sve je perfect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the polkas! And the hat! So lovely on you!!

    xo,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC

    ReplyDelete
  9. slatke muke s fotiće, sigurna sam da ćete to brzo svladati :D
    što se kombinacije tiče, baš je slatko :D
    a torba mi je to die for, reci, gdje, kolko?

    ReplyDelete