Karma

 

29 July 2011










Skirt vintage,Denim shirt Levi's,clutch H&M,necklace Forever 21,Ring Loved by Blanche,Bracelet DIY,watch 1 Timberland,watch 2 vintage

I guess a lot of you already heard that I'm in finals for Nikon camera,and in this moment I'm in leading place.I can't even think about getting it,it's so surreal!If you wanna vote for me,here's a LINK just vote for number 1;-)
Thank you so much!
I finally managed to wear my denim shirt,I love it because it's oversized!I think it matches the pleated white midi skirt perfectly.And psst btw,I got the skirt for circa 0.30 cent (in Bosnian 0.50KM)!Yes,seriously!
And it was with tag!
I swear!:-)
xx
B.

22 comments:

  1. prelijepa suknja i košulja! i ogrlica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. odličan outfit ... :)
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, your skirt is gorgeous
    xx
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your set and accessories xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Savrseno! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful skirt! I LOVE how you styled it! Great jewelry too! Love the friendship bracelets :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh preslatko!! love the skirt and the shoes! vintage lady looking gooood! :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uvek se zaljubim u tvoje suknje :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog!!!
    follow me if you like my blog and i'll follow you back!
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie, just went here through Fashiolista, you look lovely :)

    I'm following, follow back?

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Found you through the Fashiolista page. I think you have amazing style. Good luck! :)

    Che, http://happydiscosadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog !! Want to follow each other ? :)

    XOXO

    www.just-wishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. podsjeća me na atmosferu nekog filma, ne mogu se sjetiti kojeg, ali predivna si, suknja mi je savršena, a još si je bolje iskombinirala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit, especially your skirt. I want it. http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. divna mi je ta tvoja plisir suknja...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfit is absolutely gorgeous! Great skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. perfection!!!

    P.S. good luck with the competition, i've voted for you already :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. suknja je med medeni! obozavam plis znash!

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice skirt , watch and clutch :))

    ReplyDelete